terça-feira, 6 de outubro de 2009

Música da Semana - Linkin Park "Pushing Me Away [Piano Version]"



Olá pessoal!
Aqui fica a música desta semana. Linkin Park com "Pushing Me Away", mas na sua versão piano. Este vídeo faz parte do concerto de 2006, no Japão, concerto mítico para alguns fãs da banda.
Mesmo assim, "Pushing Me Away" é originária do Hybrid Theory, de 2000, primeiro álbum da banda.
Aqui fica a letra desta maravilhosa música:

" I've lied to you
The same way that I always do
This is the last smile
That I'll fake for the sake of being with you
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you're testing me
Pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you're testing me
Pushes me away

I've tried like you,
To do everything you wanted to do
This is the last time
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you.
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you are testing me
Pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you are testing me
Pushes me away

The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you are testing me
Pushes me away
Why I never walked away
Why I play myself this way
Now I see you are testing me
Pushes me away "

1 comentário:

Podem dizer o que quiserem, desde que tenham respeito por todos. Qualquer comentário que fuja a esta regra, será eliminado por nós. Agradecemos a compreensão ;)